The DCC-10 is specially designed for electric vehicle chargers in a home where the electrical panel is at full capacity and would require a panel change.
Needing a double pole circuit breaker available in the panel unlike the DCC-9 Condo for multi-unit.
- Takes a real-time reading of the total power consumed in the electrical panel
- Detects when the power consumption reaches 80% of the main circuit breaker and cuts the power to the charger temporarily.
- Automatically re-energizes the charging station when the power of the main electrical panel drops below 80% for more than 15 minutes
- Can be installed on the wall or ceiling
- Does not affect the total load of the panel
- Adding a DCC does not increase the value of your home unlike a change in electrical input