EVduty-60 charging station, EVC48 Smart-Pro.
INSTALLATION: Your EVduty charging station must be installed on a 60 amp circuit by a master electrician.
- The EVduty charging station is programmed to deliver a maximum of 48 amp.
If necessary, Elmec can program a lower current if a 60 amp circuit is not available (discuss with your electrician).
Smart-Pro functions to generate revenus:
- Manage access to the private or public terminal by sending invitations
- Create/add/modify a public charging station
- Generate revenue by applying a cost to charging
- Modify the cost of charging
There are no reviews yet.