EVduty-40 charging station, EVC30 Smart-Pro, 3 power plug types available for electric vehicle.
INSTALLATION: Your EVduty charging station must be installed on a 40 amp circuit by a master electrician.
- 208-240VAC / 30 amp / 7.2 kW
- The EVduty charging station is programmed to deliver a maximum of 30 amp.
If necessary, Elmec can program a lower current if a 40 amp circuit is not available (discuss with your electrician).
- Compatible with all rechargeable vehicles (100% electric or rechargeable hybrids) sold in North America (SAE J1772 ™ connector, standardized to more than 10,000 charging cycles)
- Wall mount with cable support included
- Output cable: 7.6 meters (25 feet)
- For indoor or outdoor installation (-40°C to 40°C)
- Power sharing enabled
Smart functions via the EVduty mobile application:
- WiFi connectivity
- Start/stop a charging session
- View real-time charging data
- Create/add/modify a charging station
- Create/add/modify a private charging station
- Configure the maximum output current (8A, 12A, 16A, 20A, 24A, 28A, 30A)
- Configure the power sharing function (“Liaisons”)
- Manage access to the private terminal by sending invitations
- Display the history of charging sessions and other events that have occurred on a terminal
Smart-Pro functions to generate revenus:
- Manage access to the private or public terminal by sending invitations
- Create/add/modify a public charging station
- Generate revenue by applying a cost to charging
- Modify the cost of charging